Thursday, July 21, 2011

Well thankfully this week has gone by really fast! :) Yesterday I had quite the experience! I had to go to the doctor for a swollen bug bite thing on my face and that was interesting. It was actually really good! The doctor spoke English so that made it better... and there is nothing wrong with me except she gave me a cream to keep it from getting and infection and to help the swelling and today it is a thousand times better!! :) Tomorrow Jessica, Lizzy, and I are going to make a grand adventure across the border to Nicaragua! We were going to stay in hostels and I was slightly scared, but Lizzy talked to one of her Nica friends and she said we could stay with her so that makes the trip a lot safer! We are skipping class (which is totally fine because everyone else is skipping too hahaha) and leaving Heredia at 7am and leaving San Jose at 9am. I am very excited and I hope that it is an amazing experience, but I guess we shall see! We will be there till Monday because we have no school Monday...it's some kind of a religious holiday so that is awesome! :) I am soo excited! So our long weekend will hopefully be amazing! Starting tomorrow we only have 2 weeks left here in Costa Rica, which is only 14 days!!! OMG I am getting sooo excited I can barely stand it! Well I need to pack and do homework before I leave tomorrow! Lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment