Thursday, July 14, 2011

Well thankfully this week has gone by sort of fast! Classes have been going okay, I just have a lot of busy work and a lot writing that I have to do, but for the most part it is good! There are some interesting people in this new group and that is all I am going to say about them for now at least! It is only week 2 of this second 5 weeks and we already have a midterm tomorrow and it isn't supposed to be until next week, but oh well I guess. I can't change the teacher's plans so I'll just go with it! I am supposed to be studying right now, but unfortunately I am not! :/ Today was a good and bad day! It was just a normal day, except it's Daddy's birthday and it's the little girl I baby sit, Paisley's birthday today! I am very sad that I didn't get to celebrate with either of them! :( I called Paisley to wish her happy birthday and it's the first time I have heard her voice in almost 8 weeks and I almost started crying! I miss that little bugger so much! :( I am supposed to skype Daddy later after they get back home so that will be nice to see him and wish him happy Birthday! I just wish I was there to celebrate!
So we only have 3 actual weekends left! This weekend some of the group is going to Jaco and Manuel Antonio. I decided that I am running low on money and don't need to spend it on a trip I don't really want to go on so I am going to hang out here for the weekend! My host sister, Dani, comes back on Saturday anyway so I figure I should probably hang out with her a little since she has been gone for two weeks and I will be gone the next two weekends. So I will just be a house bum or something, but a break will be nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment