Sunday, July 3, 2011

On Friday, Mom, Alli, and I hung out at home all morning helping my host sister Dani get ready to leave on her trip to the States! Then we checked out my school again and I took them to the open food market! I think they were pretty impressed by how big it it and that it is open every day! After that we went to San Jose one last time so they could check out the National Museum! It was actually really cool! It was a whole history about Costa Rica and some of it's culture! It down poured the whole day, but besides that it was fun! When we returned home, I asked my host mom if Dani had made it to Miami yet and she hadn't heard anything. Like 5 minutes later she got a call from her sister that said Dani and her cousin Kim never made it! My host mom slightly freaked out! So mom, alli, and I did our best to do everything possible to try to figure out what was going on! Finally after a few hours of trying to figure everything out my host mom's sister called and said they had finally made it through customs and immigration! It was a huge relief for all of us! So then Mom and Alli got packed and we all went to bed! They had to leave at 3:45 AM, which was very early and not very fun to wake up at, but it was okay! I had such an amazing time with them and I'm glad they got to come! :) It was a great week vacation for all of us!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment