Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This 5 weeks is going to be very consumed with homework! My composition class requires that I write a lot, which is definitely necessary to better my Spanish writing skills. I'm also taking a Latin American Culture class and it is only 1 credit, but we have way more work than we should! It will help with my Spanish because it is taught in Spanish, but we definitely shouldn't have this much work for this class! Oh well I guess! Anyway for the 4th of July some of us gringos went out to dinner and had pizza and talked about all of the amazing adventures we have been on! It was pretty fun, but I definitely missed the fireworks and the family picnic! :( It's okay there is always next year! :) Lizzy and I have started going to the gym again after our week long break and it feels so nice to workout again! I love going to our step class on Tuesday with our awesome instructor Pablo! He is so hilarious and totally kicks our butt! I love it! :) Today was a good day! I went to class, worked out, came home and did homework and ate lunch with my host mom, went back to school for orientation (again), then went out to dinner for a friend's 21st birthday! It was so much fun! We had some Sake Plume or something like that and it was delicious! Overall we had a good time! One more day of classes until our group field trip! :) WOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment