Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hippie Market=AWESOME Day!!!

Today we had class like normal, then right after class the USAC group went to San Jose! First we had lunch at some Thai restaurant...not my favorite, but I survived. It is supposedly the best or something, but I wouldn't know the difference! After lunch we went to el Teatro Nacional, or the National Theater! It was so beautiful! I wish I could watch plays and symphonies and all the other shows there! It was so mesmerizing! I'm sure my mommy would have loved it too! After seeing this magnificent sight we walked down to the Hippie Market! OMG is all I have to say....just kidding! It was seriously the best/coolest place we have been! I mean we have been to some of the most beautiful places ever, but this was just amazing! There was sooo much stuff and I couldn't contain my happiness! I can't wait to go back! I want to have everything, but unfortunately I cant! :/ It was a great experience though! If anyone wants anything let me know! They have pretty much anything you can think of so just let me know so when I go back I know what to get! :) After the Market we drove back to the mall in Heredia and had frozen yogurt! It was almost or maybe better than in the States! I didn't know that was possible, but it was a wonderful experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment