Friday, May 27, 2011

Today the USAC group went to a place called Cafe Britt! It is a coffee plantation/roasting/making/i have no idea exactly place! it was really cool! We got to tour the whole place and see how coffee is grown and made, then we got to try coffee and chocolate! It was soo delicious...well minus the coffee part! haha After that we went to a little restaurant and had lunch which was really good then we drove to Poas Volcan, which is an active volcano mind you! It was pretty fun and a very amazing sight to see, but I was slightly frightened! It was cool though! After that we drove back and went to the mall to this pizza place and had pizza together. I can't wait for tomorrow! We are going to Punta Leona, which is a beach on the Pacific Ocean side! I hope it isn't too rainy and 'cold'. Maybe I'll get a sunburn...I hope not but then I would get tan! ;) haha It will be a grand adventure!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment