Thursday, August 4, 2011

Well the day has finally come when my fantasy has to come to an end! :( I will be leaving my tica house in t-minus 7 hours and going to the airport. I will be leaving the great country of Costa Rica at approximately 9:30am and hopefully all goes well! I am praying to God that we all make it safe and sound back home to our wonderful families and friends. I cannot wait to see all of you when I get back! I miss you so much! I have had an amazing past 2.5 months here in Costa Rica and I am glad I got to come. I am sad to leave my family and friends here, but it is something that has to be done. I know I will come back and visit as soon as I can! Yesterday I finished all of my finals and I think I passed all of my classes which is awesome!!! :) I am a free woman... for 17 days...then I start school again, but hey I love school so it is all good!! :) I should return home in Boise at approximately 11:58pm tomorrow night if all goes well, so let's all just pray that things go well and I make it back safely and on time! :) Good bye Costa Rica! I will miss you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment